Authorized Pearson VUE Testing Center at ECD
Clark College Economic and Community Development is an authorized testing center for Pearson VUE, the world's most comprehensive and secure network of test centers in more than 175 countries.
Pearson VUE Authorized Test Centers are facilities that provide on-site, on-demand testing for certification and professional licensure exams.
The testing center at ECD is proud to offer technology that enables reliable delivery of exams and the highest levels of service to our clients in the following areas:
- Academic - Exams that license and certify elementary through high school teachers
- Financial - Exams that license, certify or regulate individuals who work in the financial sector
- Information Technology - Exams in IT security, virtualization, product architechure and technologies of every kind
How to Schedule a Test
- Call ECD at 360-992-2939. We will be happy to get your test scheduled over the phone.* (Unable to schedule Academic certification exams)
- Register online at http://www.pearsonvue.com or http://www.nestest.com (Academic only)
- Contact Pearson VUE online here.
Testing Center Hours
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Economic and Community Development
500 Broadway Street, Suite 200
Vancouver, WA 98660
What do I need to bring with me to the testing center?
Proper identification: Candidates are asked to provide at least one form of identification in which it has a photo and signature. However, there are some tests for which you will need two pieces of identification; the second identification needs to have a signature. Once you are signed up, you will receive an email regarding the identification needing to bring.
- How do I reschedule a test?
Visit www.pearsonvue/programs and select your test program from the Test Taker Services section. Once you have chosen your testing program, select "Cancel or Reschedule a test" on the right hand side and complete the necessary fields.
- How early do I need to arrive for my test?
Typically, you are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This will give you an opportunity to check-in and relax before beginning your test.
- Is there a fee for parking at ECD?
Parking at ECD is metered by the City of Vancouver in the attached parking garage. The fee for parking is $.50/ hour. There are metered parking spaces available in the parking garage on the first level and third level (top).