Authorized Pearson VUE Testing Center at Community & Continuing Education
Clark College Community and Continuing Education is an authorized testing center for Pearson VUE—the world's most comprehensive and secure network of test centers in more than 175 countries.
Pearson VUE Authorized Test Centers are facilities that provide on-site, on-demand testing for certification and professional licensure exams.
The testing center at Community and Continuing Education in east Vancouver, Washington is proud to offer technology that enables reliable delivery of exams and the highest levels of service to our clients in the following areas:
- Academic - GED testing and exams that license and certify elementary through high school teachers
- Financial - Exams that license, certify or regulate individuals who work in the financial sector
- Information Technology - Exams in IT security, virtualization, product architechure and technologies of every kind
How to Schedule a Test
- Register online at https://home.pearsonvue.com. Select For Test Takers and follow the prompts. To select Clark College Community & Continuing Education as your testing location, select Clark East when prompted to select a testing location.
- If you're in need of Pearson Vue customer service, click here.
Testing Center Hours
Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Community and Continuing Education
18700 SE Mill Plain Boulevard
Vancouver, WA 98683
What do I need to bring with me to the testing center?
Proper identification: Candidates are asked to provide at least one form of governement-issued identification with a photo and signature. However, there are some tests for which you will need two pieces of identification; the second identification needs to have a signature. Once you are registered for a test, you will receive an email regarding identification requirements. Masks are required at all times on campus. When you are admitted to the building you will be required to check in at the health screening station where we will take your temperature and ask screening questions to ensure the health and safety of all.
- How do I reschedule a test?
Visit www.pearsonvue/programs and select your test program from the Test Taker Services section. Once you have chosen your testing program, select Cancel or Reschedule a test on the right-hand side and complete the necessary fields.
- How early do I need to arrive for my test?
Typically, you are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This will give you an opportunity to check-in and relax before beginning your test.
- Is there a fee for parking at the test center?
Parking is free in any non-designated parking slots.