Class - Driving Performance Through Leadership Series
Driving Performance Through Leadership Series
This series of courses is designed for managers, directors or high potentials transitioning into a leadership role. Learn best practices and practical strategies for influencing and motivating others, maximizing team performance, delegation and engaging in difficult conversations.
• Understand how strategic messaging, and storytelling influences and motivates others to act
• Identify individual team members’ strengths and leverage those strengths for greater effectiveness
• Assess which tasks can be delegated to optimize your time and attention. As a result, providing opportunities for your team members to grow and accelerate.
• Learn an assertive and respectful model for giving feedback, setting expectations and holding others accountable
• Create a communication plan for initiating or responding to a difficult conversation
08:00am - 12:00pm (Th)
Instructor: Janell Payne
Janell Payne is a communication coaching and training professional, with an in-depth
knowledge of speech and communication theory. She has been teaching adult learners
for the past eight years on topics such as team building, high stakes presentation
skills and org health. She is also an executive coach, working with leadership teams
across a variety of industries. Janell earned a Masters of Art in Communication Studies
from San Jose State University.
There is no supply list for this class.