Class - Maximizing Team Performance
Maximizing Team Performance
An insightful leader has a pulse on the unique strengths of their individual team members, and leverages those skill sets to increase morale, productivity and synergy.
• Participants will draw on information they already know about their team through observations
• Participants will evaluate the current roles and responsibilities of their teams
• Participants will assess opportunities to engage individual strengths of a team in new ways
• Participants will practice listening skills and strategies to increase awareness and understanding of team members
• Participants will design and receive feedback on an innovative approach to teambuilding
07:30am - 12:00pm (Th)
Instructor: Janell Payne
Janell Payne is a communication coaching and training professional, with an in-depth
knowledge of speech and communication theory. She has been teaching adult learners
for the past eight years on topics such as team building, high stakes presentation
skills and org health. She is also an executive coach, working with leadership teams
across a variety of industries. Janell earned a Masters of Art in Communication Studies
from San Jose State University.
There is no supply list for this class.