Adult Family Home Training
**Currently, AFH Orientation is not being offered while the college is in remote operations. **
This one-day course will provide an overview of the information needed for a prospective AFH licensee.
- Requirements to meet so they can provide services and care to residents in a licensed home setting.
- Overview of the process each prospective provider will need to follow before applying for their AFH license.
- A short amount of time is allotted for questions and answers.
- Next orientation open for registration: Call 360-992-2939 for info
|AFH Orientation Class Information|
|Times:||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.*|
|Certificate:||Yes, expires after 1 year|
Classes are held Clark College Columbia Tech Center (CTC) campus Clark College Economic & Community Development.
* Students will not be admitted into the class 30 minutes after instruction begins.