Class meets at our eastside location.
Class InformationITEM #:G029TIME:10:00am - 02:00pm (Sa)DATE:03/02 - 03/02FEE:$49.00LOCATION:CTC 331INSTRUCTOR:Sam Marroquin
Instructor: Sam Marroquin
Sam Marroquin is an instructor and artist working in contemporary medium. She looks to images and ideas in popular culture for inspiration. She taught art to children and adults for 6 years in Evergreen School District and received her MA in interdisciplinary fine art from Eastern Washington University. She is passionate about teaching the creative process in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Class Supply List.
• watercolor paint (12 tube set or larger)
• paint mixing tray (or white ceramic plate will also work)
• water container
• paint brushes (recommended sizes: round 1, round 3, round 8, round 10, flat 1/2” or flat 3/4”)
• watercolor paper pad (12” x 18” recommended, although other sizes are ok)
• paper towels
• eraser (white vinyl recommended)
• extra fine tipped sharpie
• 12” ruler
• 18” ruler
• white scrap paper (2-3)
• vacation/travel photo to work from (bring several to choose from)
• clear plastic baggie, large enough to cover your photo