- Sketch or Drawing Paper: photocopy/printer paper ok*
- pencil sharpener
- black pens- bring a variety from micro point (.005-.5) to medium (felt/gel/roller/sharpie,
- a few of your favorite colored pencils or your favorite markers or crayons
Extras: not required, but fun to use to make things fancy
- gold or silver gel pens
Sources for supplies:
- Dollar Tree
- Fred Meyer
- Craft Warehouse
- Art supply stores: Dick Blick or Columbia Art & Drafting
- the ubiquitous "junk" drawer...
*Note on paper: we will be drawing these letters - bring a good amount of paper at
least 10-15 sheets so you have the option to do a variety of letters.