Wilson, (Ph.D. 1991, University of Arizona). Since 2000, Dr. Wilson is a National Park Service archaeologist stationed at Fort Vancouver, which contains the remains of the Hudson’s Bay Company’s headquarters, supply depot, and colonial village (ca. 1825-1860) and Vancouver Barracks (1849 to 1948), the U.S. Army’s first permanent fort in the Pacific Northwest. He serves the National Park Service as an archaeologist for the Pacific West Region. Through the Northwest Cultural Resources Institute, he integrates students from many Universities, with professional archaeologists, and volunteers and regional and park National Park Service staff to provide new scientific and historical research while interpreting National Park Service sites to the public in new and interesting ways. Since 2001, he has taught the Public Archaeology Field School at Fort Vancouver which is a partnership of the National Park Service, Portland State University, and Washington State University Vancouver. Since 2004, he has served as Adjunct Associate Professor of Anthropology at Portland State University. Interests include public archaeology, historical archaeology, Pacific Northwest archaeology, and modern material culture studies. He has written many articles and book chapters in diverse publications including American Antiquity, Columbia Magazine, the Federalist, Historical Archaeology, Journal of Archaeological Method and Theory, and the Journal of Community Archaeology & Heritage. With Theresa Langford, he wrote Exploring Fort Vancouver (2011).